Ramble on

A place for the mind-numbing thoughts that run through my head

16 April 2007

And the winner is.....


Nick Lachey and I are on the same page. In one of his only songs that I am familiar with he asks, "What's Left Of Me?" And I have found that more often than not the majority of society isn't sure either. Now I don't mean this in an existential way, I mean it literally.

How many times have you told someone to turn left and watched in horror and disbelief as they turned to the right? It happens more than it should considering that after turning 5-years-old, mistaking your right from your left is no longer acceptable. So that's why I've decided that the three most demeaning words one can utter are, "Your other left!"

Not only does it denote that the person on the receiving end is too stupid to know his right from his left, but it also is a great put down because clearly you know the difference. So the next time you hear "What's Left of Me" on the radio remember: You're Smarter Than Nick Lachey. (coming this fall to FOX)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home