Ramble on

A place for the mind-numbing thoughts that run through my head

13 April 2007

Antici..........pation


Kelly Clarkson's new single, "Never Again", is supposed to debut today on Capital Radio and HED and I have been listening eagerly for it's premiere.....since 10am! I have high hopes for the song since downloading a remix illegally the other day.

Get on it Lucio!

--------------------UPDATE--------------------

I have now heard the song several times and man does it rock! It's angstier than Behind These Hazel Eyes, more rockin' than Since U Been Gone and has a better beat than Walk Away. Kelly, whoever hurt you so should be dragged by wild horses over a field of thorns. Hey, Field of Thorns, that sounds like an awesome song title, no?

1 Comments:

  • At 10:31 AM, Blogger HED said…

    My we are busy blogging today. You wish she still looked this good.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home