Ramble on

A place for the mind-numbing thoughts that run through my head

16 November 2006

Pick a side....the battle for The Office is beginning


Jim and Pam have succeeded in becoming TV's latest "IT COUPLE." You know this to be true because you A) squealed with delight when Jim kissed Pam B) were incredibly heart broken when Pam didn't reciprocate Jim's feelings in last year's finale C) and have been on pins and needles watching Jim flirt and fall in like with Karen, a.k.a the bizarro Pam.



And here's the thing....I'm kinda starting to like Karen. And I'm not the only one.......and while I am standing strong on the "Pam & Jim 4 Eva" side of the line, some people are crossing the picket line and for good reason. Karen is cute and funny and she helped that fat guy get his potato chips that time, because she has "skinny arms"



But at the end of the day, she will never be Pam and that's why, I am TEAM PAM! What are you?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home