Ramble on

A place for the mind-numbing thoughts that run through my head

02 November 2006

Penguin is the new Panda



Up until now I was under the impression that a baby Panda fairy was the cutest thing you could think of. Well, I have been proven wrong, in a big way.

World, let me introduce you to the newly crowned Cute Champion of the known universe: the baby penguin (above)

Now, alone it is not worthy of the title, but when coupled with the clip below, you will see what I am talking about
(it's only the first 30 seconds that you MUST watch to understand)



A dancing, rapping baby penguin? What am I, made out of stone? Consider me there when this movie, Happy Feet, opens on November 3.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:53 AM, Blogger amhessio said…

    OMG, I saw that on TV last night and that penguin is SOOOO FLIPPIN' CUTE!!!

     
  • At 12:57 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    everytime i see that baby penguin sing i cant hlpe but smile and giggle...and want to squeeze him to bits!

     
  • At 3:04 PM, Blogger amhessio said…

    I have now watched this at least 5 times.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home