Ramble on

A place for the mind-numbing thoughts that run through my head

02 October 2006

Nukem and Pukem



Normally I like to consider myself "above" these kinds of foods. You know, the types of meal that might cause one to have a coronary, but there is something about the idea of a sausage wrapped in a pancake, covered in chocolate that sounds delicious and to make it even more tempting, it's on a frickin' stick! Who doesn't love eating foods on sticks for the simple fact that IT'S ON A STICK! It’s the best! Don't judge, you know that if this meal were on a plate instead of a stick you'd be ordering it to cure that raging hangover you have!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i just don't think one should eat it in public.

     
  • At 9:48 AM, Blogger WelshSoxFan said…

    Even I don't think I would eat that

     
  • At 10:36 AM, Blogger HED said…

    ew. i definitely couldn't eat that and I am a big fan of meat on a stick. chocolate chip pankcakes? dear lord.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home