Ramble on

A place for the mind-numbing thoughts that run through my head

06 September 2006

Testicles.

THAT IS ALL

Here are some more shows I am looking forward to

Lost--Jack, Kate, Sawyer, hoods. Need I say more
Veronica Mars--seriously people, watch it, you can save this show.
The Office--Dunder Miflin, this is Pam (and I kissed Jim!)
The O.C.--honestly, aren't you sorta interested to see if Mischa Barton is the new Shannen Doherty?

And since every other magazine is talking about their "5 Best New Shows" so shall I

The Nine--24+Lost=200% awesomer than any other new show. PERIOD
Friday Night Lights--and you know that if I am recommending ANYTHING that has to do with sports, it's pretty damn great
Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip--like Sports Night? like West Wing? what's the problem?
Smith--Watch crimes be planned from the bottom up. Take notes. Call me.
Ugly Betty--I liked The Devil Wears Prada, this is sort of like that, but with a good actress instead of Anne Hathaway


By the way, in case you don't know, the joke up top, that means I'm psyched for Family Guy too

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home