Ramble on

A place for the mind-numbing thoughts that run through my head

27 April 2006

Mmmmm, my words are so tasty

OK, so a while back I posted a little ditty about a girl named Joanie. She is in contention to be America's Next Top Model and I may or may not have posed the question: "is she really top model material? this is not a competition for America's Next Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Baby"--yeah, harsh I know, but based on this picture I had good reason, look at this shizz

Yeah, heinous, right--well as it turns out the producers had Joanie's teeth fixed but that's besides the point. Not only is she the sweetest girl on the whole show, possibly one of the sweetest people ever on reality TV, but she's REALLY an amazing model, check her out at a recent ANTM shoot

HOT right...well, Please let me take this opportunity to retract my previous statements about the lovely lady and say that she BETTER take home the title this season because if Jade wins, I'm going to have to interview her and basically I don't want to talk to that C U Next Tuesday

3 Comments:

  • At 2:19 PM, Blogger HED said…

    Nice. Really Nice. MSNBC called they said you're a C***. oh wait...maybe they were talking about Leonardo? I get sooo confused.

     
  • At 5:28 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I LOOOOOVE HER...i hate jade so much..she is a craaazzzyyy bitch! Yeah..I love when joanie crumped! shes so fun!! you should try to date her if she wins and you interview her hahaha

     
  • At 5:30 PM, Blogger amhessio said…

    jade is full of shiznat. i like joanie and danielle.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home