Ramble on

A place for the mind-numbing thoughts that run through my head

12 April 2006

Look over there! (runs away when you turn your head)

I have been a long time supporter of all things Anti-Bush and this just made me smile. It is my belief that history will look back at the last 8 years and fully acknowledge that Bush, Cheney and the whole motley crew were the beginning of the end of America's leadership of the world...which was a very American way of thinking to begin with. How can you be the leader of something that is in fact, ineffable? Anyway, I also loooooorve that I can now post videos on my blog, they're like moving photographs!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:35 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    SERIOUSLY!! i dont even know what the hell happened...he must have gotten back stage or whatever and everyone was like "finally! you didnt bullshit your way through an answer to a question you didnt know the answer to..way to play it!".

    and yes...videos ARE like moving photos...just like 24 is almost 25 which is ALMOST mid 20's

     

Post a Comment

<< Home