Ramble on

A place for the mind-numbing thoughts that run through my head

20 April 2006

A pocket full of Posey







How can I express how much I adore Ms. Parker Posey? She made us laugh till it hurt in the Christopher Guest oeuvre. She made us cringe in Blade: Trinity and made us horrified to go back to high school in Dazed and Confused. And this summer she stars as Kitty Kowalski, Lex Luthor's moll in Superman Returns! So here's a cheers to the indie darlings that make Hollywood stand up and take notice! And I for one, CAN NOT wait to see the magic that is Christopher Guests next movie, For Your Consideration--a satirical look at Hollywood's award season.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:32 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    What are you a wizard? A genius? Why didn't you tell me that before? Thanks a lot, you stupid hotel manager!

    No, that's a bear in a, in a bee costume...This? This is a fish. This is a fish! You know what? Just shut up..I didn't ask for your opinion. I asked for a toy that you don't have!

     
  • At 7:59 AM, Blogger WelshSoxFan said…

    She is in that stupid Pepsi commercial though.

    And can you still be considered indie once you've done a Pepsi commercial or does that count as instant sellout?

    Best In Show made me cry from laughter though

     

Post a Comment

<< Home