Ramble on

A place for the mind-numbing thoughts that run through my head

16 April 2008

Cart, Horse

I am growing increasingly fond of Heidi Montag’s deluded self image. I know it’s redundant to talk about how out-of-touch this woman, who stars on a fake reality show and has thousands of dollars worth of plastic surgery is, but I must. In a recent interview Heidi was asked about a rumored 'The Hills' feature film and she was quoted as saying, “I've never discussed a movie possibility for 'The Hills'…and I'm not sure if for my first movie I'd let Lauren Conrad narrate me.”

Yes, you read that correctly, “first movie” which implies that Heidi believes she would be asked to star in a second movie and possibly a third. As if that wasn’t bad enough, she went on to say, “If I was doing movies, I'd want it to be with Denzel Washington or something like that.”

Girl, like Denzel Washington even knows what “The Hills” are—he’s more likely to think that your show is some spin-off from “The Sound of Music” and you’re the young troll who lives under the hill that Maria sings are alive.

Personally I can't wait until she breaks out the Tara Reid "I want to win an Oscar" quote--then my day will be complete. And yes that is an old picture, but I prefer my Heidi with her old parts

2 Comments:

  • At 2:00 PM, Blogger HED said…

    Don't you mean

    Gurrlll...

    /snaps in a "Z" formation

     
  • At 6:45 AM, Blogger Tanner said…

    I'm pretty sure she's already said it....

    http://tob.hollywood.com/2008/06/05/heidi-montag-dreams-of-winning-an-oscar/

     

Post a Comment

<< Home