Ramble on

A place for the mind-numbing thoughts that run through my head

14 April 2008

SMG B-Day

Wow, I feel just like Buffy Summers did in that scene from "Nightmares" when she is casually informed by Cordelia that they have a History test in 30 seconds (don't worry, it was all the subconscious manifestations of a boy who was in a coma after being abused by his baseball coach--deep stuff, right?). Well that feeling of being completely blindsided is where I'm at right now because I was 100% unaware today is Sarah Michelle Gellar's 31st birthday.

For those of you who don't know (are there any of you?) SMG was one of the most intense presences during my early developmental years--actually, it wasn't so much Sarah as it was Buffy Summers, but irregardless, one doesn't exist without the other. Kristy, who?

So Sarah, thank you so much for imbuing Buffy Summers with life--you are hands down my favorite TV character of all-time, so have a very happy birthday! Something tells me you'll be getting a book--she collects antique novels...and that's just one of the many random facts I know about Ms. G!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home