Ramble on

A place for the mind-numbing thoughts that run through my head

04 May 2007

See! I'm not crazy

Why don't people listen to me? I've been trying to warn you all for years, and and no one wants to listen to me. Well, see what happens when you ignore my warnings?!?!

'Giggles The Clown' Jailed On Sex Charges

A man who worked at the Grand Junction Farmers' Market Festival as a clown named Giggles is accused of using the Internet to lure a child into having sex, Grand Junction police said.Antonio Eric Lazcano, 29, was arrested Friday by police officers on a warrant issued in Otero County.The investigation began when a woman in Rocky Ford, Colo., told law enforcement authorities that she found a photo of a naked man on her daughter's e-mail account.

The mother then went online and pretended to be her daughter. She chatted with a man under police supervision and told him that she was 12.According to an arrest affidavit, the person chatting with her replied, "That's OK. I dated a 16 and 14-year-old girl." He had used the screen name "Tony805."Police said the man sent her Web camera images of him committing sex acts in front of the camera and then made arrangements with her for sex.

He listed his occupation as a clown and said he was "just clowning around till I find what I'm looking for."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home