Ramble on

A place for the mind-numbing thoughts that run through my head

29 April 2007

The nerve of some people!

Below is an AD that was found on Craigslist....

I will blow you for a Chloe bag - w4mm - 25 (Midtown West)
Reply to: pers-321151136@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-04-29, 3:55PM EDT


Lets face it, Chloe bags are H-O-T but my job totally doesn't afford me the lifestyle to which I am accustomed...or should be accustomed. So to that end I propose a trade. You bring me the Chloe bag (pictured below) and I will go to town on your knob. Yes, that's right, I will wax your pole, lick your stick, love your pud, handle your MANdle. If this sounds good to you, email me, because I will rock your world...and all you have to do is sit back and accept my gift to you.


anyone got a spare $1,600?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home