Ramble on

A place for the mind-numbing thoughts that run through my head

07 December 2006

Wanna be on top?

OK, so it's time to fess up.....I really enjoy America's Next Top Model. It all started out innocently, I had to watch because my department always does a photo shoot with the winner and I wanted to know what was in store for me when I got to the shoot. Well, two seasons later I am fully hooked and it has nothing to do with my involvement with the winner. Last night the winner was announced and I couldn't have been happier

This is Caridee and she IS America's Next Top Model







Bubbly personality? Check! Amazing photos? Check! Hot as hell? Check! Check! Not Melrose? CHECK!

The only way I can explain the runner-up to people who didn't watch is by saying, imagine if Tracy Flick from Election tried to become a model--the overachieving, the knock others down so she can succeed, the talent but not the passion. Yup, that's Melrose and while she did take good photos every now and then, but sometimes she looked like this...bad news bears


So here's to Caridee, the deserving winner, and here's to me, cuz I get to meet her in January!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:27 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    i couldnt hate you more for not bringing me with you to meet her...tell her i lurve her and we will be bff's once she realizes she loves me too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home