Ramble on

A place for the mind-numbing thoughts that run through my head

11 September 2007

Once More (again) With Feeling


Here are some things that I love:
-Anthony Stewart Head
-Singing
-Anthony Stewart Head singing

So imagine my surprise when I found out that those three things would be coming to a big screen near me next year now that Tony (we're close like that) has signed on as the lead in Repo! The Genetic Opera

Yep, the frakkin' lead! And this is exactly the kind of role that the brilliant, and criminally unknown in America, actor will truly be able to sink his teeth into:

Head has snatched the lead in the gleefully morbid futuristic flick, playing an average dad who spends his evenings repossessing transplanted body parts from delinquent payers.

This almost makes up for the fact that Paris Hilton is a co-star....I said almost!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home