Ramble on

A place for the mind-numbing thoughts that run through my head

17 August 2007

There better be a sex scene!


Hollywood seems to reading my mind lately. I love Camilla Belle, although I think I am more enamored with her eyebrows, and my feelings about Chris Evans are pretty self explanatory. Needless to say, I am already queuing up for this:

Chris Evans and Camilla Belle are set to star in the supernatural thriller "Push". The story revolves around a group of young American ex-pats with telekinetic and clairvoyant abilities who hide from a U.S. government agency in Hong Kong. They must use their different talents and band together to try to escape the control of the division.

And as if those two sex-bots weren't enough, my DakFan has been thrown in for good measure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home