Ramble on

A place for the mind-numbing thoughts that run through my head

23 August 2007

Hummers for a dollar!


Sienna Miller may have fucked half of Hollywood, but she wants to you toknow Rhys Ifans (Spike from Notting Hill) is NOT one of those men!

She told This Is London: "Rhys and I are just friends, we've known each other for years, we are definitely not sleeping together. He's crashing on my couch because his boat is flooded and I'm being the good samaritan and providing him with a roof over his head." Miller said that she is tired of people presuming she is sleeping around with every man she is spotted with. The actress commented: "I'm always hearing things about myself and different men, but it's not true. Is my nickname Sleeparound Sienna or something?"

Two things:
1) His boat is flooded? Give me a break! "My ark has a leak" is the oldest excuse in the book!
2) And for the record, your nickname isn't 'Sleeparound Sienna' it's Sluttienna, duh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home