Ramble on

A place for the mind-numbing thoughts that run through my head

23 March 2007

I got a bad case of loving Lude's


When I was a child I discovered that while Ludens Cherry Cough Drops did little to cure my colds they tasted absolutely delicious; like candy. So I would always ask my parents to buy them for me, which they did because I am so their golden boy. But over the years I weaned myself off of the little red drops of heaven. Unfortunately my cough drop addiction has reared its ugly head again.

Last week I had some strep-like virus which led to me eating nothing but Halls Honey-Lemon cough drops for 5 days straight and now I can't stop. I picked up the value pack of 80 delectable drops three days ago and am pretty close to polishing it off. Now it is absolutely fine to eat this many when you're legitimately sick, but I am not….although some might consider eating 75 cough drops in 3 days when you're not under the weather legitimately sick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home