Ramble on

A place for the mind-numbing thoughts that run through my head

23 March 2006

America's Next Top Model?????


IMG_0811
Originally uploaded by sbmpx1.
So I'm not usually a Top Model watcher, even though everyone says I'd love it. So, last night, since there was nothing else on TV, I tuned in, and boy was I happy! First there was a fashion show where the models had to walk the runway in a collection that used Madagascar hissing cockroaches!!! Yeah, that's about as practical as saying, "Ok, so we're going to set your clothes on fire before you walk the catwalk!"

Then, they had to do a photoshoot dressed as fairy tale characters--and THIS is contendor Joanie (pictured) getting excited about the task. Now I know this may sound mean, but should a model ever be caught making THIS face??? I think not! This is not America's Next Top Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Baby.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home