Ramble on

A place for the mind-numbing thoughts that run through my head

07 November 2007

God Bless Felicity Huffman

This is how I like to remember Felicity, as Dana Whitiker, sitting behind the controls running Sports Night. Not as the overly primped star of Desperate Housewives. No matter how good the show is (and believe the hype, this season the dramedy is totally back on its A-game) it will always feel like this incredibly gifted actor is slumming it. But that hasn't stopped her from continuing to make me laugh on a weekly basis and the clip below is a great way to get through the mid-week doldrums.

A quick bit o' background: Felicity's character Lynette was diagnosed with cancer last season and in an effort to beat the nausea associated with the disease, her mother spiked her brownies with marijuana. In a pot-induced funk, Lynette escapes the house and stumbles into a neighborhood game of charades. Let the hilarity ensue

2 Comments:

  • At 11:25 AM, Blogger Actingchief said…

    I'm so totally with you on this. I just love Felicity playing Lynette, she's my fav housewife, but anything can top the character of Dana Whitaker, she was so funny and smart. I'd wish Sports Night came back. Come on Aaron Sorkin, I bet you'll do it fab! I miss Casey and Dan too...

     
  • At 11:46 AM, Blogger Actingchief said…

    I meant "nothing can top"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home