Ramble on

A place for the mind-numbing thoughts that run through my head

28 June 2007

Bring On The Bot!

OK, lets just get this out of the way. I love Big Brother. No, strike that. I am obsessed with Big Brother. It’s the only reality show which I have absolutely no problem watching three times a week (in fact, I often wish for nightly airings). There was much discussion how last season’s All-Star version sucked (I’m 50/50 on that, mostly because of Janelle) but there is no denying it was still great television. So when it came time to bring on an all new cast of characters many fans were left wondering what the twist would be. See there’s always a twist to BB (fan lingo). Two years ago it was The X-Factor, where 75% of the housemates had previously dated and had no idea their exes were going to be living with them. The following year was Project DNA, where by some amazing casting miracle the producers actually found two long-lost siblings who didn’t know each other and reunited them in the house—but only after they lived together for a few weeks and realized they didn’t actually like one another.

Needless to say, the bar was high this year and in my opinion the producers found a brilliant idea. WORST ENEMIES!

Yup, that dude you hated in high school, guess what? You’re living with him for 3 months now! That bitch you dated 4 years ago who stole your car, broke your nose and left you broke? Yep, she’s there too! It’s going to be fraktastic watching the wave of realization wash over the housemates when they are informed of what the twist is.

I say, bring it Chenbot! I’ve missed you so much in the long span since last summer. All together now: “But First!”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home