Ramble on

A place for the mind-numbing thoughts that run through my head

23 March 2008

My Spider Sense is Tingling

Photobucket

I have an inkling. And I am going to share it with you, just so when/if it comes true, I can say, “hey remember when I told you…”

I am getting a distinct impression that Heather on Rock of Love is the new New York. Remember how New York came in second place during season 1 of Flavor of Love and then returned in season two under the guise of “helping Flav weed out the bad bachelorettes" and was then herself asked to return to the competition and once again came in second place? And then remember how she spun off into her own show called, “I Love New York” to begin her own search for love?

Weeeell, Heather, Rock of Love’s season 1 runner-up has just returned on season two under the guide of “helping Bret weed out the bad bachelorettes" (I cut and pasted that sentence from above, further proving the point I am about to make). Now, normally one appearance isn’t out of the ordinary—hi Rodeo!—but it was very subtly revealed at the end of this week’s elimination that Heather would be joining Bret and the girls on a trip to Vegas because, as Bret said, she’s been really helpful.

Now here’s where a second train of logic pulls up to the station. “I Love New York” will not be returning for a third season because New York has some new show where she goes to Hollywood to try and become famous (ed note: you’re already there Tiffany, this is as famous as you’re getting. You’ve hit your fame glass ceiling). This move leaves a female-dating-show slot vacant on VH1’s schedule and Heather made it very clear on season 1 that she wants her slot to be filled. It’s like freakin’ slutty serendipity!

So, here’s how it will go down: Heather will be asked to stay on and will be contractually obligated to come in second place, which is too bad because a Daisy vs. Ambre final two would have been interesting. (note: I did not misspell Ambre’s name. But it is pronounced like Amber. Actually, I think that if you go back to the first episode of the season her name was spelled “Amber” but then it got Rock Of Love-ified and became Ambre).

Then as predicted, by history, Heather will come in second in the finale, get crazy angry and during the reunion show announce plans for her own spin of, called: “Who Wants To Date an Ex-Stripper Who Wasn’t Good Enough for Bret Michaels, Which is Good Enough For Us?”

or something like that

1 Comments:

  • At 8:15 AM, Blogger Tanner said…

    Oh wow, she's hot. Sign me up to be on her show!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home