Ramble on

A place for the mind-numbing thoughts that run through my head

20 July 2006

The Wow Factor

I find myself in awe at least once a day. I am always impressed by folks who are capable of feats that I am not. Anyone who can effortlessly play a symphony on the piano, fluently speak a foreign language, make their own clothes from scraps of material (yes, I am totally in love with Project Runway) and create breathtaking works of art out of nothing more than a blank canvas and some paint. Now, yes, I do possess some skills that others do not; how many people can recall all the names of each episode of Buffy The Vampire Slayer, or play Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon with alarming accuracy. But when I came across this video I got my awe-fix for the day, I mean, THIS. IS. INCREDIBLE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home